I attended the carnival held on Friday in el Korba, celebrating the 100th anniversary of Heliopolis. I admit that I am impressed!
Unfortunately, I joined my friends there at 8:30 pm, where I missed most of the day events, they told me it was marvelous and I made sure of this when I saw the photos later.
It was a happy night, listening to omar khairat music, with being with friends made it a special night, plus the fireworks that amaze me awi :)
- There were some balconies that were going to explode from the teenagers filling it, they were grabbing attention by their noise actually.
- I didn't know that the music of Omar Khayrat is that kind of dancing music unless I saw what the Shabab did ... hehe, com'on people, listen peacefully, we are not in Marina!
- I wish I'd get "Ghazal Banat", but the crowd took me away, didn't get one from some time ago, I love it.
- When I saw the photos later, I thought about the amount of money spent, felt I am confused, walahi 7aram spending that much, where in other regions so near from Heliopolis, they are living in the air, in the nothing, then .. mmm.. Tab the people needs some time to feel happy, and this day made people really happy w for free! mesh 3aref...
- It was funny finding all the people around you in the same scene:
With a mobile on the ear with a hand, and with the other hand up with a flyer, and saying the same words: "I am raising up my hand with the flyer, do you see me?", it was the only way for the people to find each other, but it was effective actually :)
- It was an event to take photos, but the crowd and the night were not of a great help, If I was there at morning, I'd took a lot, yalla in the 200th Anniversary ba2ah :)
- It is a very comfortable feeling when you are walking in the middle of the street, sure that no car will pass by, all the street is yours, freedom, yahooooooooooooo
- Although the whole place was in crowd, but I didn't feel annoyed el hamdolilah.
It was just a special night and a day to remember.
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Posted by Eman M at 11:09 AM