Thursday, April 28, 2005

Vanilla Ice cream

When I was going home last night, I was down somehow, so I passed by the supermarket to get some of the anti-depressing materials; e.g. snacks, Chipsy and Ice cream ..
I love ice cream.. no .. I adore ice-cream.. no.. I .. what is more than adore?
Vanilla ice cream, just Vanilla only.
I can eat as many scoops as anyone can imagine, but the really weird thing, is that I don't like eating it when it is frozen... mmm, nuts? ice cream=frozen, ommal how do you like it?
I like it saye7 :), yup ... when I get it, I leave it for a while, then begin to enjoy this beautiful process of tasting the vanilla.. ah yani men 7alawto.

When I was in my 10's, I always dreamt that I have at my room an ice cream fridge (like the one in the supermarket), and that I take from it anytime as much as I want, and that when I wake up every morning, I find the fridge full again.... pinky dreams :)

I love Vanilla ice cream, old, huh?
tell you something new?
I adore vanilla ice cream .. hehee :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, ice cream saye7 :)) my favourite flavours are chocolate & pistachio together, to7fa ya emi gotta try it.

Eman M said...

Shofti? :)
Saye7 .. not till it is liquid ya3ni, bas lazm yekon saye7.

I imagine if I want it to yesee7 besor3a oneday, I'd put it in the oven for 1 minute .. hehe

Eman M said...

Ana ma shakhtesh wala 7aga ya folan :)
I talked to you respectfuly gedan, 3ashan your words are really injustice for the woman, the same words the society keeps saying, where in fact, they are wrong. Anyway, I'll reply on your blog.

 

eXTReMe Tracker